Love You Into Being (digital demo single & songbook)$1.00 USD
- $1.00 USD|
- $5.00 USD|
A lullaby for new and expecting parents to sing to their Little Ones. I wrote this for my daughter Ayla, toward the end of her time in the womb.
What you get
Your digital download includes:
- High-quality cover art PNG
- High-quality MP3 (256 kBit/s)
- High-quality WAV (uncompressed 24-bit)
BONUS: Add the songbook and get:
- Lyrics and chords for singing and playing the song,
- Liner notes on the story of the song and the meaning of the lyrics, and
- Reflection questions for bringing the spirit of the song into everyday life.
Since this is a demo:
- You're getting an inside, "unpolished" look at what this song could be.
- You're directly supporting me to keep writing and recording.
- Every penny goes toward funding the fully-produced studio version!
Don’t know where you have come from
Don’t know how you found your way
Out of everyone, you chose us
Out of every time, today…. So…
We will make you a happy, healthy,
laughing, loving, warm and cozy home… so…
Stretch down, Little One
Stretch your roots down like a seed
Rise tall, Little One
Rise tall now like a tree
Grow strong, Little One
And we will give you all you need
And we will love you into being
all that you have come to be.
When you rise, we’ll be there for you
And we will hold you in our arms
And open wide the world before you
And lift you up to sing your song... And…
PRE-CHORUS & CHORUS 2
Through not from us, moon and stardust
From nothing, something, somehow pumping
Life a-waking, longing, making
Wings to fly your soul
You’ll feel our love with every sunrise
And when you look back to the stars
For all before you in this lifetime
Our love will be there, where you are