Give the Gift kids t-shirt (watercolor)
A t-shirt to uplift your kiddo!
Your kiddo can wear this shirt anytime they want to:
😄 Feel joy
🥳 Celebrate life
🤩 Return to awe & wonder at our place in the cosmos
🥰 Be grateful for the gift of being alive
🧭 Explore their purpose
😎 Find courage to take action
Quality or crap?
You are in luck! This is quality. Let’s face it: You might not “NEED” more clothes in your kids' closet. So if you’re going to support independent music by buying this, it might as well be great.
- SUPER soft and comfy
- Durable (will withstand repeated washings)
- Superior combed and ring-spun cotton
Ethical or evil?
Ethical! We believe it’s only worth making something if it’s actually GOOD for people and the planet. Our provider is BELLA+CANVAS, a company we’re proud to work with — and one you can be proud to support.
Here are some of their key social and environmental policies:
- Sweatshop-free: All USA facilities are platinum-certified by WRAP (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production), and they are getting all their international facilities certified as well.
- Water-friendly: All fabric is dyed in California (the state with the highest environmental protections) with bluesign®-certified dyes, at dye houses that use 7x less water than the average clothing manufacturer.
- Climate-friendly: All sewing and cutting facilities run on 100% solar power.
- Virtually zero waste: Everything they can’t turn into a clothing product is either recycled or repurposed, including fabric, plastic, bottles, and paper.
- May combust if you light it on fire.
- May eventually dissolve in vat of acid.
- Do not attempt to use as a flotation device.
Before the shirt, there was... the song!
About the artwork
The "Give the Gift" design was created by the illustrious Jake McBride at Animind Studio. We wanted something fun and inspiring that reflected the joyous spirit of the song, so we chose the last line of the chorus: "Give the gift that only you were born to give."
Here’s Jake’s Artist Statement:
"As an animator who specialises in music videos, it’s integral that the music inspires me. Bridging the gap between sound and visuals is where I have found my greatest sense of fulfilment; and this project reminded me of that.
"With a roster of songs from his heart, I’ve felt compelled to create work reflective of Zo’s goals and my own. A strong working relationship, illustrating the merits of collaboration, has helped us in creating videos and designs we shall cherish for life."
About the song
"Welcome! Welcome!" is a song of joy & celebration for new life, no matter what comes our way.
I wrote this song before I became a father.
Now that I am, it means even more to me.
Our planet is in crisis.
The future is uncertain.
Quite a time to be alive —
— and to bring new life into the world.
To me, declaring joy in the face of this uncertainty is a courageous and beautifully defiant act.
Whether you’re a parent, or you have a little one in your life, or you just want to live a fulfilled life, I hope this song helps you tap into that sense of joy, hope, wide-eyed wonder, and resilience.